general terms & conditions (code of acceptance) >
“the right environment,
the right formats,
the right audience”
KassabGet a quote today >
General Terms & Conditions (Code of Acceptance)
1. Advertisements will not be accepted or retained for display by Kassab Media if they:
1.1 Are not to the specifications or quality standards required by the RTA (Roads & Transport Authority), Dubai Municipality, other concerned government organizations, Kassab Media.
1.2 Are seen to demoralize, extenuate crime, break the law or incite anyone to do so.
1.3 Depict or refer to, indecency, obscenity, nudity, or offend the general public.
1.4 Are likely, through wording or design, to offend the general public.
1.5 May be seen to be racially offensive.
1.6 Refer to religious or other politically, morally, or socially sensitive subjects in a manner which might give offence or seek to use Kassab Media assets as a medium for controversy arising from such subjects.
1.7 Are likely to cause social unrest.
1.8 Conflict with advertising practice.
2. Acceptance by Kassab Media of any advertisement/s from the advertiser shall at all times be subject to the overriding rights and powers of the RTA, Dubai Municipality, other concerned government organizations or private landlords who may at any time instruct to alter or remove any advertisement/s and if so directed by the concerned parties, Kassab Media will remove the advertisement/s.
3. If from any cause (other than default of the advertiser) any advertisement/s is/are not displayed, Kassab Media will make a proportionate reimbursement of the time of such non-display and the advertiser shall not have any further or other claim (including refund of monies for lost time) against Kassab Media.
4. The advertiser will indemnify the RTA, Dubai Municipality, other concerned government organizations or private landlords, Kassab Media for advertising for and against all actions, costs, proceedings, claims, liabilities and demands arising out of (whether directly or indirectly) the subject matter of the advertisement/s.
5. Whilst all reasonable care will be taken of the advertiser’s advertisement/s material, Kassab Media shall not be liable to the advertisers for any act of vandalism, loss of or damage to, the advertisement material unless arising from gross negligence or willful default of Kassab Media.
6. Any additional installations and removals will be charged at extra cost (installations and removal both inclusive).
7. The lighting charges of the advertisement/s are included in the total rental charges and shall be equivalent to the rate approved by Kassab Media. Non availability of lighting does not waive the rental charges and which remain payable. Compensation is subject to Kassab Media approvals.
8. Advertisers are required to submit advertisement/s designs and texts to Kassab Media for advertising within a sufficient time period (2 weeks minimum) prior to the installation date for RTA, Dubai Municipality and other concerned government organizations approval.
9. In the event of the advertiser failing to submit his advertisement/s designs and texts for installation after the date indicated on the booking order or contract the advertiser shall have no claim against Kassab Media whatsoever and Kassab Media will retain all monies paid by the advertiser on signing the contract and the advertiser shall have no claim for the refund of any monies paid.
10. If the advertiser fails to pay any due payments on its due dates Kassab Media (except for production charges and first rental payment) shall have full right to terminate the contract with immediate effect and to remove the advertisement/s from the locations without any prejudice to Kassab Media’s rights to recover from the advertiser amounts of any outstanding payments or any other sums due.
11. If any monies due under the contract are not paid within 5 days from date of installation of the advertisement/s, then Kassab Media will reserve the right to rent out the indicated assets to any other advertiser and the advertiser whose name is indicated on the booking order or contract shall not have any claim against Kassab Media whatsoever and Kassab Media will retain all monies paid by the advertiser on signing the contract and the advertiser shall have no claim for the refund of any monies paid.
12. Kassab Media will remove the advertisement/s on the date indicated in the contract or when instructed to do so by the advertiser during the contract period. It is the duty of the advertiser to collect the advertisement/s material from Kassab Media within and not later than 24 hours from the date of removal. Kassab Media reserve the right to dispose of any poster(s) not collected by the advertiser within this time period without any compensation to the advertiser.
13. The advertiser understands and agrees that no cancellation is accepted for the confirmed booking orders.
14. In the event of the advertiser being represented for the purpose of the proposals, booking orders, contracts by an advertising agency or MBU, the agency or MBU shall be deemed to be the principal in the event.
15. Any information or correspondences related to the proposals, booking orders or contracts shall be confidential to the parties and no party shall make or permit any announcement or publication to be made concerning any information or correspondences regarding the proposals, booking orders, contracts, either in whole or in part, or any comment or statement relating to the proposals, booking orders, contracts.
16. Advertiser undertakes and promises that payment should be made on time and not be withheld for any reason or linked to other issue or matter of whatsoever nature.
17. Detailed Terms and Conditions apply.
18. Terms and Conditions are subject to change and modifications according to the contract status.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates.
20. Payment Terms: Direct Clients/Small Agencies: Full Payment in advance. MBUs: 45 days from date of invoice.
For detailed Terms and Conditions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions (Website)
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use Licence
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on this website are provided "as is". This website makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, this website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
In no event shall Kassab or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Kassab or a Kassab authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kassab does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Kassab may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Kassab does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kassab has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kassab of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.